so nice to have you reading my blog again. I'm working on a flower fairy. I started this project in may 2013, so here are the images of how I built up the lily...
I'm cutting out the leafs with a dremel tool.
Starting to build up the flower.
The next step:
Here you can see the structure and base of the flower:
I wanted a kind of stylized lily, something a little bit abstract. I'm not completely satisfied about the pink colour, though. I think I'll repaint that. The flowerstalk was green for a while, but I didn't like it, so I repainted it all white.
Detail of the flower:
And here I started sculpting the fairy that will be lying in it:
Thanks for following my blog...
See you next time...